Empties Review: The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter


This was the first cleansing balm that I ever tried. I really loved how easily it took my makeup off. 
I used this as the first step in a nightly double-cleanse routine.

I bought two tins of this balm and was convinced that this was the product I wanted to use to remove my makeup going forward.

However, I heard about another cleansing balm that I am now a big fan of. I am currently using that product now and it has knocked this balm off the Holy Grail throne...sorry Body Shop!

I am not saying that I wouldn't repurchase this balm again in the future, but it would have to be a special sale, and the other balm would have to be sold out in order to repurchase this one.

This tin retails for $9 CAD, and the other retails for $5 CAD for a deeper tub of product. If I come across a 2 for 1, or 3 for 2 sale at The Body Shop, I would definitely repurchase this cleansing balm again. Especially because the other balm is sold out quite a lot on the other website.

So in summary, although this product has been dethroned as my Holy Grail cleansing balm, it definitely is my next choice if I cannot get my hands on more of the other product.

What is YOUR favourite cleansing product?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Additions to My Year-round Basic Wardrobe

I Got My Colours Done!!

No-Buy 2023: January Update