My Autumn 2022 Makeup Project Pan

 It has been a little while since I last updated this blog with what I am currently panning in my seasonal project pan. In fact, the last post was for my spring project pan!

I have since used up the Urban Decay Primer Potion eye primer and Naked Skin foundation, The Dead Sea Collection Collagen Anti-aging Day Cream (which I mixed with the foundation), the CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops in Rose Gold, and the NYX Professional Highlighters in Cream and Soft Light.


I am still working on the e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer and I now have a significant pan in the centre of the tub. In place of the UD Primer Potion, I am panning the Physician's Formula Matte Eye Primer. It is pretty good, and less expensive than the Primer Potion.

I am also still panning the e.l.f. 16HR Camo Concealer in Fair Beige, and the Full Cover Concealer Corrector from an unknown brand. The foundation I am working on now is The Ordinary Colours Coverage Foundation in 2.0N Light Medium.

 I like this foundation and I am about halfway through the bottle. It is lightweight on the skin and doesn't make me look like I am wearing a mask. I mix it with the Glow Baby Liquid Highlighter in After Glow from AOA Studio, to give a "lit from within" effect. I like this highlighter just as much as the CoverFX one, but it is much less expensive.


I am using the Too Faced Peach Perfect Translucent Loose Powder to set my entire face now that I have used up the NYX Professional Highlighting powders that I used to set under my eyes. I prefer this powder as it is lighter and more refined than the pressed powders from NYX. 

I have expanded the pans significantly in the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter in Starburst since the spring project.


I am working on a different eyeshadow and blush from the Sephora Beautiful Crush Palette since the spring; I have a small pan in the purple taupe shadow and two small pans in the terracotta blush. I am still working on the Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer and the CoverGirl Exhibitionist Mascara in Very Black, but I added the Estee Lauder Little Black Primer to help with flaking. 

I do not see myself using either the Essence or CoverGirl products into the new year. Both are reaching or surpassed their stated expiration dates by this time, and I have other mascaras to go through. I will, however, repurchase a new Essence lash primer in the near future.

For lipstick, I am using up one of my Avon sample lipsticks in 6011 Mauve. I have taken the top portion down to the container level, and using a lipstick brush to apply from the tube now. I add the Anastasia Beverly Hills lipgloss in Diamond to add sparkle to the middle of the lips after I blot my lipstick.

I will be doing two panning projects in the new year:

1. "All About The Basics" Project Pan which includes base products such as primers, foundation, concealer and powder. It also includes black and brown eyeliners, mascara, "Nude" lipliner, lipstick and lipgloss, nail polish for finger and toe nails, and finally, fragrance.

2. Usage Project Pan which encompasses a monthly "Shop My Stash" where I pick colour cosmetics such as bronzer, blush, highlighter, eyeshadows and coloured liners,  and lip products from my collection. Within this project I will be selecting an eyeshadow palette each month which I will coordinate with the other products. With the palette I choose, I will do a "No Pan Left Behind" style tracking system in that I will use every eyeshadow in the palette at least once, and then depending on how many eyeshadows are in the palette, I will use the eyeshadows again until the end of the month.

I think that this will allow me to use and get to know my collection in a much better way, as well as give me the variety to keep me from getting bored. I will post at the end of each month to share some of the looks I liked, and let you know what I thought about the products I used. I will also share which base products I have used up as part of my "Empties Review" series.

I think these will be fun projects to do and share with you on this blog next year. 

Cheers!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Additions to My Year-round Basic Wardrobe

I Got My Colours Done!!

No-Buy 2023: January Update