Decking My Halls!!

 

From Door to Windows, I had great fun decking my halls!!

 


A simple wreath and vase filled with fun twigs and berries to welcome guests at the front door. 



More rustic decor in the candle holder from PartyLite and an up-cycled candle holder originally from Bath and Body Works wrapped with twine. The rustic decorations are from Costco.




An old gold stocking hung under the window sill and some cute Santa figurines from Dollarama.



Our tree all decorated with old and new decorations from a variety of stores. The tree itself is from Canadian Tire. The large Nutcracker I got from a performance of the iconic ballet. The smaller one is from Dollarama.


A hurricane filled with Christmas bobbles and twinkle lights and two plaid placemats under the wine tree and glass tray.



This Santa figurine was purchased from Home Depot.



This Santa Figurine was made for me by my Mom, so extra special!



And of course, I couldn't forget to add some Christmas to our powder room!


How do you like to decorate for the holidays?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Additions to My Year-round Basic Wardrobe

I Got My Colours Done!!

No-Buy 2023: January Update