Easy Holiday Glam Makeup

 Happy Holidays!!

Today I am sharing my easy makeup looks for the holiday season. Both looks use only 1-3 shadows/glitter.

Look #1 Bronze Babe:


On eyes: Pat McGrath Shadow in Bronzed Mink, from the Celestial Nirvana 5 Shadow Palette in Bronze Bliss. In the inner corner I added Copper Pressed Glitter from Teayason.


I love a one-shadow look 90% of the time. Sometimes I will use two shadows or a shadow and a glitter. There is the odd time when I will use three shades/media on my eyelids.

Look #2 Green and Gorgeous:


For this look I used the Viseart Petit Fours palette in Peridot. I used  Greenlight all over the eyelid over and above the crease. Then I added Gimlet to the middle of my lid and inner corner. This is a quick way to get a the look of a halo eye but without the fuss. On my brow bone I used my Starburst Highlight from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugarglow palette.



I used my project pan products on the rest of my face: Face Primer is the e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer; Eye Primer is from Physician's Formula (Matte Eye Primer); Foundation is from The Ordinary. It is the Coverage Foundation in 2.0N. I mixed it with my AOA Studio Glow Baby face illuminator in Afterglow; The concealers I use are e.l.f. 16HR Camo Concealer in Fair Beige to add brightness under my eyes and on the high points of my face. To cover blemishes and discolouration, I use a Full Cover Concealer that I purchased on Wish.com (sorry there was no name on the bottle so I don't know what the company was). To set all of these products I use the Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattefying Loose Setting Powder. 

I don't contour but I do add bronzer to the perimeters of my face as well as over the bridge of my nose, inner corner of my eyes, around my nose, under my bottom lip, and in the dip of my cupids bow. After that I add blush to the higher part of my cheeks and temple area. The blush I am using right now I de-potted from my old Beautiful Crush palette. It is a deep peachy-pink shade that makes you look like your cheeks got a mild sunburn. I finish off my cheeks and face with the Anastasia Beverly Hills highlight in Starburst from the Sugarglow palette.

Other than the eyeshadows mentioned above, I used the Magical Halo Eyeliner in Brown, Essence Volume Boost Lash Primer, CoverGirl Exhibitionist Mascara in Very Black and Estee Lauder Little Black Primer over the mascara to keep it from flaking all over my face (older, dryer mascara tends to flake a bit). 

On my lips in the first look (top two pictures) I am wearing my Smoothing Lipliner in 073 (light nude) all over my lips with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss in Diamond on top. In the second look (bottom two pictures) I am wearing the smoothing lipliner to line lips, Avon Mauve lipstick (sample) and the Diamond lipgloss in the middle to give brightness to my pouter. 

This sounds like a lot of makeup but I put on the least amount at a time and it feels like I barely have any makeup on at all. A little goes along way and you don't need a lot to get the coverage you need most of the time. 

Are you going Glam for the holidays?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Additions to My Year-round Basic Wardrobe

I Got My Colours Done!!

No-Buy 2023: January Update