Empty Review: Batiste Instant Hair Refresh Clean & Classic Original Dry Shampoo

It is a good day for an empties review!!

Today it is the Batiste Instant Hair Refresh Clean & Classic Original Dry Shampoo. 



I really do like this product. I haven't seen it at Dollarama lately so may have to check Costco again to see if they still carry it. Right now I am using a different brand but it doesn't add as much texture to my hair as this brand does so there is definitely room in my arsenal for this product if I find it at Costco. 

However, I am currently doing a Project No-Buy, and although it technically does not include hair products, I still want to get through some of my other products before purchasing anything new...unless this product is discontinued and there is no chance of getting it once all the stock is gone.

So, yes I will repurchase this product again in the future, just not right away. 

Cheers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Additions to My Year-round Basic Wardrobe

I Got My Colours Done!!

No-Buy 2023: January Update