Products I Plan to Pan in 2023

In this post I will share what I plan to pan in 2023; Some of them which I don't manage to finish this year, as well as new products that will replace those products.

Let's start with the products I would start with primers:


The e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer is what I am currently panning; Once I am done with this primer I will work on the e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm. 

Now let's look at foundations: 


The Ordinary Colours Foundation is only about half finished. I predict that I will be about 3/4 finished by the end of this year. Once I finish it, I will start using the CoverGirl Clean Liquid Foundation until it is used up. That will probably take me most, if not all, of next year to finish.

Concealers:


Two more e.l.f. products: The 16HR Camo Concealer in Fair Beige is too light to use all over my face but I use it in the places that I want to brighten. I don't use a lot of it and so I think it will last not only the rest of this year but most of next year as well. I don't have much left of the current concealer I am using and so I predict that I will start using the e.l.f. concealer in Nude Linen at the beginning of 2023.

Powder:


I think I will probably still be finishing the Too Faced Peach Perfect Loose Powder in the new year. Once I finish that powder I will work on the Physician's Formula Talc-free Mineral Correcting Powder in 7037 Translucent; It works to conceal discolourations in the complexion.

Eyeliners:


Two basic eyeliners I plan to pan in 2023 is the Magical Halo Ingenious Eyeliner in Brown, which I am currently panning, and the Qia Qia Mei Makeup Pencil in Black. 

Mascara:


I am currently still trying to finish the CoverGirl Exhibitionist Mascara in Very Black. Once I finish that mascara, which I predict to finish early in the new year. I will replace it with the Smashbox X-Rated Mascara in Rich Black.

Lip products:


Smoothing Lipliner Pencil in 073 (Nude). A basic nude lip pencil will go with any eye look I create with my "Palette of The Month" Usage Project Pan. To go with this pencil I will also pan a nude lipstick:


Handaiyan Lipstick in 03; Also a Nude lip product that I will pan as part of my "All About The Basics" Project Pan; I will also be panning a nude lipgloss:


Starry Collagen Boost Sparkle Aloe Vera Enriched Lipgloss.

As part of the "All About The Basics" Project Pan, I will also work on a couple of nail polishes for my fingers and my toes:



The polishes for my fingers are the Eveline Charles iridescent polish in French Kiss and O.P.I. Sparkle Polish. For my toes, I will pan the Mariposa nail polish mini (Pink) and Sally Hansen New Lengths Nail Polish with Teflon (an iridescent lavender).

Finally, I plan to pan a fragrance I loved in my teens; Giorgio Beverly Hills:


"[With] fruity notes of apricot and peach mix with fresh aromas of bergamot, orange blossom, and enticing tuberose hints", this eau de toilette "succeeds in capturing the joy of sunny days..." (FragranceNet.com).

There will probably be a couple of items that I will have to replace once they are used up, namely the brown eyeliner and the nude lipliner. But for the most part I think that most of these products will last me all of 2023.

Do you plan to do a Project Pan in the new year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Additions to My Year-round Basic Wardrobe

I Got My Colours Done!!

No-Buy 2023: January Update